Health Screener – Medical Assistant
What a wonderful way to get your foot in the door with a well-established healthcare organization based in the Lake Worth area. Health Screener will be stationed at the entrance of the facility to ensure proper COVID-19 procedures are being met.
This role is Temporary (subject to extension based on the situation with the COVID-19/Coronavirus).
• Monitor incoming staff or guest’s temperature by using a non-touch thermometer
• Monitor incoming staff or guest’s temperature by collecting COVID-19 related data
• Recording of attendees'/visitors' details, temperature
• Enforcing Personal Protective Equipment at facility entrances
• Keep track of stock level for masks, thermometer covers, and working conditions of thermometers, etc.
• Other ad hoc duties as assigned
MUST be a Medical Assistant or Phlebotomist. New Grads are encouraged to apply.
Spanish Bilingual Required
• Ability to start immediately
• Able to commit to the schedule.
• MUST have excellent customer service.
• Reliable transportation
• Expected to wear (PPE gloves and surgical face mask)
The employee is frequently required to stand; walk; use hands to finger, handle or feel; and reach with hands and arms. The employee is occasionally required to sit, climb, balance, stoop, kneel, crouch or crawl.
Location: Boynton Beach, FL
Hourly Rate: $14 – 16 an hour
Schedule: Monday – Friday – 8am – 3pm
Languages: Fluent in English and Spanish required
At iDEAL PERSONNEL, our goal is to connect businesses with high performing employees.
We provide you access to our unique network of highly qualified candidates to find the iDEAL match for your business’ staffing goals.