Business Intelligence Manager
We are looking for a self motivated, electric, and experienced Business Intelligence Manager for our growing Miami office.
• Be the BI expert for our Digital Wallets products, providing valuable insight, analytics and analysis for the business
• Provide insight through regular and ad-hoc reporting, highlighting trends and other areas of interest
• Support different stakeholders by not only delivering data but providing insight on the distributed information. You will identify solutions through understanding strategic business issues and in-depth investigation (e.g. undertaking relevant data mining)
• Build strong relationships with stakeholders including Marketing, Group Finance, Legal, Compliance, and BI specialists from other areas of the business
• Support the use of consistent, well-defined KPIs
• Manage internal stakeholders across multiple groups in the company, and at multiple levels. This will range from interacting with junior analysts to divisional CEOs.
• It is envisaged that as your skills and knowledge grow, you will support the BI needs of other areas of the business. This can include the consolidation of group KPIs and providing support for other products across the Group.
• Educated to Bachelors / Masters degree level or equivalent
• Fluent English; will have frequent contact with other areas of the business in London, Vienna and North America
• Experience in data management and manipulation tools – Oracle Business Intelligence (OBI) is a must, while Cognos and Tableau will be considered a strong advantage
• Knoweldge of SQL will also be considered a strong advantage
• Able to demonstrate a strong eye for detail and passion for data quality
• Experience in working with complex business models and data definitions
• Politeness, loyalty, ability to work in a team
• Deliver requests in a timely manner, keeping strict watch on deadlines
• Desirable: Background in financial analysis and reporting, with banking or financial services industry experience
Location: Miami, FL
Salary: Depending on Experience
Incredible company benefits
iDEAL PERSONNEL has been recognized as a leader in the staffing world and awarded
one of the fastest growing employment agencies in the country.