Works under the clinical supervision of the practicing physician(s) and office manager, and is responsible for assisting the physicians in the practice. Communicates regularly with patients and may work with a variety of medical specialties. Demonstrates sufficient knowledge and skills to independently perform primary duties in the office clinic. The mission of service is excellence, in providing professional, compassionate and friendly service to our patients and physicians.
· Escort, interviews patients, measures vital signs, documents all information in the patient chart.
· Gives instructions to patients as instructed by the physician.
· Ensure all related reports, labs, and information is file in patient’s medical records prior to their appointment,
· Maintain medical records, Hedis reports.
· Coordinates and process referrals to specialty providers, procedure authorizations
· Keep exam rooms stocked with adequate medical supplies.
· Take messages and provide feedback and answers to patient/physician/pharmacy calls; triage and process messages from patients.
· Maintain all logs and required checks (i.e. refrigerator temperatures, expired medication, etc)
· Medical receptionist as needed, answering calls, scheduling appointments, verifying patient’s health benefits and eligibility.
· Completion of an accredited medical assistant program.
· Phlebotomy and basic laboratory skills.
· Basic computer skills.
· Strong interpersonal skills and a person that has the ability to multitask and be organized with a flexible schedule.
Location: North Miami Beach
Schedule: M-F 8:00 A.M. – 4:30 P.M
Pay Rate: $16.00/hr – $18.00/hr
Bilingual: Language preferred can be either English and Spanish or English and Creole
At iDEAL PERSONNEL, our goal is to connect businesses with high performing employees.
We provide you access to our unique network of highly qualified candidates to find the iDEAL match for your business’ staffing goals.