We’re looking for an energetic and creative candidate for a 6 month temporary assignment initially with a possibility of long term employment.
The Marketing Manager will report directly into the Head of Customer Loyalty and will be responsible for supporting and managing a diverse range of projects and campaigns, working across customer and partner co-marketing areas. Working within digital wallets, it’s never
been a more exciting time to join a growing team.
• Working closely with the Heads of marketing, Insights, Sales and Account management teams, ideate on marketing campaigns to drive new new users, leveraging our Loyalty program and in connection with our Retention and Partner engagement strategies
• You will be responsible for developing and leveraging the loyalty program in the US
• Collaborate with cross functional teams to develop briefs and operational execution plans
• Partner with the user research team to understand the insights we have on the US and the digital wallets market, in order to inform marketing plans.
• Own the creation and maintenance of the campaign execution plan and associated budget[s] for each assigned project or program.
• Adopt project management and continuous improvement approach to assigned campaigns,projects and programs.
• Build and maintain strong and highly collaborative relationships across the marketing function –ensuring Digital Channels, PR & Internal Communications are effectively integrated into the
Preferred Skills & Qualifications:
• 5 years + experience with Consumer Marketing Management or marketing lifecycle with a digital focus.
• Interest/focus in US sports or gambling is a must
• Ability to work on your own and part of a team
• You will need to be an ambitious self-starter who has demonstrated ability and willingness to roll up your sleeves to get the job done
• Relevant Business or Marketing degree
• Experience in Microsoft Packages, especially Excel and PowerPoint
• Strong verbal and written communication skills
• Ability to communicate effectively with internal and external stakeholders, vendors and partners
• Tenacious – overcomes barriers to effective working methods with a continuous improvement approach.
• Self-motivated and driven; Not afraid to propose new ideas and marketing initiatives
• Highly organized and able to manage multiple projects in parallel to meeting tight deadlines
• Proactive attitude championing best-in-class marketing
• Team player
Sports Marketing Manager
Address: Miami, Fl -Remote
5 years + experience with Consumer Marketing Management or marketing lifecycle with a digital focus.
•Interest focus in US sports or gambling is a must
At iDEAL PERSONNEL, our goal is to connect businesses with high performing employees.
We provide you access to our unique network of highly qualified candidates to find the iDEAL match for your business’ staffing goals.