· Answering telephones
· Greeting patients
· Collecting payments and posting payments
· Scheduling appointments
· Check in or check out patients
· Verifying insurances on phone and on line
· Updating patient demographics
· Scanning paperwork into system
· Excellent telephone skills.
· Excellent customer service skills.
· Must be comfortable multitasking and working in a high-volume
· Must be detail oriented and organized.
· Strong problem-solving skills.
· Works well in a team setting.
· Works well under pressure and in a busy office environment.
· Adaptable. Is a quick learner.
· Plans and carries out responsibilities with minimal direction and maximum accountability.
Mon – Fri 8AM – 5PM
$12 – $15 / Hour
At iDEAL PERSONNEL, our goal is to connect businesses with high performing employees.
We provide you access to our unique network of highly qualified candidates to find the iDEAL match for your business’ staffing goals.