Biller / Collector
The medical biller/collector is responsible for preparing and submitting patient bills for both insurance and private pay. You will generally act as an intermediary between our patients and their health insurance carrier.
· Enthusiastic, hardworking, dependable individual responsible for Insurance accounts receivable.
· Knowledge of Medical terminology and knowledgeable in ICD-10 / CPT codes.
· Knowledge of insurance carrier’s guidelines / state Medicaid.
· Knowledge in claims process for multiple insurance payers / payment process.
· Excellent Customer Service and communication skills.
· Pleasant telephone manners to include a kind and caring demeanor in a friendly tone.
· Adheres to HIPPA / PHI guidelines.
· Basic Computer Skills.
· Proficient in data entry.
· Attention to detail and accuracy.
· Knowledge of Internet navigation, insurance portals and Excel.
· Able to maintain confidentiality of sensitive information.
· eClinicalWorks (EHR) knowledge a plus.
· Ability to communicate effectively.
· Charge Posting experience
Position: Billing/Collector Specialist
Location: West Palm Beach / Wellington, FL
Rate: $17 – $18
Schedule: Monday – Friday: 8:30am to 5pm
At iDEAL PERSONNEL, our goal is to connect businesses with high performing employees.
We provide you access to our unique network of highly qualified candidates to find the iDEAL match for your business’ staffing goals.