· Enthusiastic, hardworking, dependable individual responsible for Insurance accounts receivable.
· Knowledge of Medical terminology and knowledgeable in ICD-10 / CPT codes.
· Knowledge of insurance carrier’s guidelines / state Medicaid.
· Knowledge in claims process for multiple insurance payers / payment process.
· Excellent Customer Service and communication skills.
· Pleasant telephone manners to include a kind and caring demeanor in a friendly tone.
· Adheres to HIPPA / PHI guidelines.
· Basic Computer Skills.
· Proficient in data entry.
· Attention to detail and accuracy.
· Knowledge of Internet navigation, insurance portals and Excel.
· Able to maintain confidentiality of sensitive information.
· Intergy Management Software / eClinicalWorks (EHR) knowledge a plus.
· Bilingual with the ability to communicate effectively in both English and Spanish a plus.
· Charge Posting Experience
Insurance Accounts Receivable / Biller
-Answer all insurance telephone inquiries pertaining to accounts.
-Responsible for Daily Electronic Billing Transmission for timely submission of medical claims to insurance companies.
-Resolve any rejections or problems prior to submission of claim.
-Review all EOB’s scanned by Femwell and review accounts for insurance or patient follow-up.
-Identify and bill secondary or tertiary claims.
-Follow up on insurance company rejections and unpaid claims within standard billing cycle time frame.
-Check all insurance payments for accuracy and compliance with contract discounts and call insurance company for any discrepancies.
-Maintain Newborn log book and hospital face sheets.
-Verifies newborn eligibility, posts all charges and releases claims for billing.
-Protect patient confidentiality, making sure protected health information is secured by not leaving PHI in plain sight and logging off computers before leaving it unattended.
-Maintain Customer Service over the phone.
-Work in conjunction with other staff members to promote team effort.
-Periodically participate in Webinars / Educational trainings.
-Duties may change at the request of management due to office needs.
Position: Billing/Collector Specialist
Location: Pinecrest, FL
Schedule: Monday – Friday: 8:30am to 5pm
Bilingual: is required
At iDEAL PERSONNEL, our goal is to connect businesses with high performing employees.
We provide you access to our unique network of highly qualified candidates to find the iDEAL match for your business’ staffing goals.